Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Warren D Gentry Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Warren D Gentry Jr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Warren D Gentry Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
Dr Gentry is a great doctor. Keeps me in line somewhat. I am his worse patient so I am hard work for him. A Dr. That takes times and listens, even though you may not think he is. My faith has been with for many years. Even with my resistance. He doesn't give up on me. He is very medically intelligent. Thankful he is my Doctor!
If you want a doctor that will push you through his office like cattle, then Dr Gentry is not the doctor for you. But if you want a doctor that truly cares about his patients and spends time with his patients and is thorough, then Dr Gentry is the right choice! He has been my family doctor for 36+ years! He is like family.
Dr. Gentry is the best family doctor I've ever had. He's friendly and interested in really getting to know his patients. He listens better than any other doctor I've had in the past, and he is very good at explaining the positives and negatives of various medications or treatments in a down to earth way. He is quick with his speech and very clever, and totally unafraid to be frank and honest with me. I can't recommend him highly enough.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
42 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. Warren D Gentry Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Medicine Associates, 522 College Ave Ste 1, Clemson, SC
Dr. Warren D Gentry Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clemson, SC.