Dr. Warren D Gentry Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Warren D Gentry Jr?

His worse patient

Dr Gentry is a great doctor. Keeps me in line somewhat. I am his worse patient so I am hard work for him. A Dr. That takes times and listens, even though you may not think he is. My faith has been with for many years. Even with my resistance. He doesn't give up on me. He is very medically intelligent. Thankful he is my Doctor!

If you want a doctor that will push you through his office like cattle, then Dr Gentry is not the doctor for you. But if you want a doctor that truly cares about his patients and spends time with his patients and is thorough, then Dr Gentry is the right choice! He has been my family doctor for 36+ years! He is like family.

Great man, great doctor

Dr. Gentry is the best family doctor I've ever had. He's friendly and interested in really getting to know his patients. He listens better than any other doctor I've had in the past, and he is very good at explaining the positives and negatives of various medications or treatments in a down to earth way. He is quick with his speech and very clever, and totally unafraid to be frank and honest with me. I can't recommend him highly enough.

very little bedside manner

Wonderful doctor

Best family doctor I've ever had!!! Spends a lot of time with you and seems to really care. Worth the wait.