3.6

Have you seen Dr. Warren J Hoyt?

Always late

Every time we have been here, we have had to wait at least an hour past our scheduled time.

Awesome doctor

He always takes the time needed and listens.

Mrs.

I have been a patient of Dr. Hoyt's for more than 10 years. He is compassionate and caring and always take time to listen and respond/answer questions and offer comments or suggestions to my issues. He isn't easy to get an appointment with, but I find that complaint secondary to the excellent care he gives to me and my family.

I have been saying Dr Hoyt for many years. He is a wonderful physician who cares about his patients.

Have seen Dr. Hoyt almost continuously for the last 20 years. Very easy to talk to and explains things clearly.

Best Dr and staff

Dr. Hoyt and other doctors were recommended to me by a friend. I started going to him and told my mom to go to him as well. She absolutely loves him! He always smiles, listens to you and writes everything you say down. If you are in for one thing but ask him several other unrelated questions, he takes the time to answer ALL of your questions! He stays until all of your needs are taken care of so there may be a wait but it is DEFINITELY well worth the wait and totally understandable!!! The previous doctor I had put me down bc I am overweight-even though he was obese! He stated his personal views about me wanting to be a single mother! Dr. Hoyt's staff sent me to a Fertility expert IMMEDIATELY and found out I had to have surgery for my uterus!!!!!!! Dr. Hoyt and his physician's assistants as well as staff are ALWAYS wonderful, caring, smiling and even acknowledge me even if I am NOT seeing them! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Hoyt and the office!

Best doctor I've had in 20 years

Rude staff, long waits and Dr Hoyt doesn't listen.

Idiots

Dr Hoyt and his staff are awful! He is slow and hardly looks or listens to me. I went to him for a colonoscopy and after doing the prep, not taking my medication and not eating for 48 hours they told me they couldn't do it that day! He was too much of a coward to even face me. Judy in his office ask me and I quite" what do you want a steak dinner"! Ruse and a bunch of idiots! I hate to give them even one star!!!!!

Uncaring

This doctor is very uncaring. The staff is not good also. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone at anytime.

Dr. Hoyt had blood work drawn, sleep study and Respiratory Therapist see me because I had breathing problems. The blood work showed I am anemic. The RT said I have asthma and allergies. My other doctor NEVER suggested an RT and I have suffered for years! Thank you Dr. Hoyt for testing me and proving that dr wrong!! I also have sleep apnea. AND Dr. Hoyt's office had me go to a fertility doctor and I found out I had a birth defect preventing pregnancy. My old doctor never suggested I go....his bedside manner was HORRIBLE! Again, thank you Dr. Hoyt and staff!! You are always wonderful to me and see me immediately!

Ran a series of blood tests that proved nothing. Felt he was just "shooting in the dark" without much insight.

Dr. Warren J Hoyt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.

Dr. Warren J Hoyt Is this you?