Dr. Warren S Jablonsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren S Jablonsky?

BEST SIRGEON EVER

Dr. Jablonsky is the most amazing surgeon ever. He listens. He cares. He informs. He is patient and caring of his patients. I had a tkr 7 weeks ago and feel amazing already all thanks to this wonderful man and doctor! He takes pride in his work and it shows. Will continue recommending him to all. Thank you for all you do and continue to do. Mchenry county loves you

Amazing Surgeon

Dr. Warren Jablonsky is an extremely outstanding surgeon. My 82 year mother has been in such severe pain and unable to stand or walk. Dr. Jablonsky did a total classic Hip Replacement about three weeks ago and it is so gratifying to see my mother stand and walk again in just a short time after surgery. She is getting stronger and better every day. Dr. Jablonsky we THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts.

Partial hip replacement follow up

My surgery was done at another facility due to a car accident but Dr. Jablonsky was excellent at my follow up appointment. He took the time to listen to my concerns and address them.

2 knee surgeries

In 2013-2014 I had to have knee surgery 2x on the same knee. I was in a lot of pain and honestly didn't believe I would really walk the same again. After my surgeries I will admit it took 3 years to heal to normal. But thanks to Dr Jablonsky I am now an avid Martial Artist and hold a black belt in Tae Kwon Do!! thank you so much. Dr Jablonsky's the most personable doctor I have ever delt with and I would see no one else if I had any other issues

Centegra's service has declined

got an outrageous bill for xrays that is still not resolved. No one seems to care about my issue. They treat xrays as standard so they should know how much this could cost. There was a problem taking them too, not even certain if there was an image. $700 for a short visit that required nothing further. I cancelled the follow up appt & never heard from them again.

I felt that because my issue was routine for him, I felt that he did not go into the depth that I wanted without my prompting him. The office staff was not very friendly, either at check-in or checkout. Competent, yes, but I felt as if I was just another number. They could use training in human relations.

I had a very difficult hip replacement - a lot of damage, and intoloerable pain before the surgery. Not only did he do an outstanding job, he followed up and made sure that I got the therapy I needed after the surgery, and during rehabilitation. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs joint replacement surgery.

Dr. Warren S Jablonsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Crystal Lake, IL.