Dr. Warren Jackman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Warren Jackman?

Posted on April 15th, 2015

The Best!!! I could not have been more impressed or thankful!

Had Nine Catheter Ablations in 2 Years.

Posted on May 20th, 2012

Out Right- Dr. Jackman is very good at what he does...that being said I would have liked to have had more contact with Dr Jackman himself. With OU being a teaching hospital-I was often informed of procedure protocal/aftercare or success vs. failure by one of the nurses or doctors studying under Dr. Jackman's guidance. That by no means reflects on Dr Jackman though...he guided his interns and they did an excellent job of mapping, ablation and ultimatey the placement of a pacemaker. It was such a relief when I was diagnosed wih a congenital birth defect in my heart that was electrical and that I just so happen to have moved to OKC, OK 2 yrs prior to the onset of severe symptoms. When my surgeries were performed Dr Jackman was ranked #1 in the nation for performing complicated heart cath procedures and ultimately the surgery that I had. It was a challenging/stressful 3 years but having Dr Jackman as my cardio-electrophysiologist took some of the worry off my mind. His intervention was life-saving!

Does not see patients

Posted on March 29th, 2012

He called me and talked with me on the phone. He talked all the time and did not listen to what I had to say. He would frequently interrupt me and did not care about me. He has the God complex!

Posted on November 10th, 2017