Dr. Warren D King Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren D King?

Great experience

Awesome job overall....would recommend are King any day

When I found out I had frozen shoulder, I was hesitant in getting the shoulder manipulation done. I'm one of those people who don't like to be under anesthesia. I am so glad I went through it. Dr. King performed the procedure and my shoulder is back to normal. Dr. King and his entire staff treated me very well. It felt like a spa day. I highly recommend Dr. King.

Highly Recommend Dr. King

Having recently had surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff by Dr. King I cannot thank him enough for the great job that he did and would not hesitate to recommend Dr. King to anyone who is in need of seeing an Orthopaedic Specialist. Dr. King is truly one of the best Orthopedic Surgeons there is. His professionalism goes above and beyond. Each visit prior to the surgery being performed, Dr. King took the time to thourghly explain the MRI findings, options that I had, surgery process, the recovery and Physical Therapy required. On the day of the surgery he once again described in detail the surgery and what it would entail. Dr. King has always been very patient and compasionate in listening to any and all of the questions that I have had and responding in the same manner. Not once throughout the process did I once ever feel rushed or not feel important. Dr. King’s Physician Assistant, Laurel, is excellent, she is extremely knowledgeable and takes the time to explain things to you in that is understandable and insightful. The staff at the Palo Alto office and the Surgery Center were very helpful and professional. The follow-up phone calls after the surgery were very much appreciated as well.

Best Doctor Ever!

Dr. King is a brilliant surgeon and extremely nice man. Spends quality time with his patients and has a wonderful staff - specifically his PA Laurel. Whether its knees or shoulders this is guy you want operating on you!

Dr. King, Laurel Greenfield, and their team have taken care of my various athletic injuries for nearly 15 years. He is not quick to turn to surgery as a solution. That said, I have had both knees scoped with excellent results. In fact, I traveled from SoCal, where we are currently located, for the second scope. There was no question about who would perform this procedure. Any minor set backs I experienced were entirely "self inflicted." If you are in tune with your body, can follow direction, and are motivated to get back on track, Dr. King and his team are the right fit for you.

I saw Dr. King twice when I lived in the Sunnyvale area. Once for a frozen shoulder and second for a knee injury after a mop head accident. He was wonderful and got me back to normal. I am under going a should problem in Arizona and wish he was here to fix it for me. Miss his wit and professionalizum.Deanna King ( no relation) but he always called me "sis"

Just completed my second round of visits with Dr. King--first time for an IT band issue; this time, two frozen shoulders. King knew exactly what was going on with me and how to fix it. He is an excellent doctor. His treatment by manipulation rather than surgery produced nothing short of excellent results for me. I'm very grateful to him.

chop man

he is not a doctor....he likes to cut people and make money from doing that.He is BAD....really BAD