Dr. Warren Kirby Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Warren Kirby?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Is it racism or what?

Posted on June 13th, 2016

I went to this dr. 3 times each time against my better judgement. The first time he told me that he sees my ailments all the time. Gave me a script. Second time he concerned his self with whether I had any litigation ongoing. Third time he asked again was I in litigation. (all this less than 3 weeks of seeing me). He stated that I would get well after the litigation was over as it was mind over body , according to his studies. How insulting! What right does a doctor have to imply that a patient is money motivated. I fined the comments he made to me racist and just plain wrong. I am quite bothered by his comments. MRI shows budlge disc and other stuff , but he was dismissive of it.

great experience

Posted on March 10th, 2015

Dr. Kirby and his team made me feel as though helping me get better was their priority, that I wasn't just a number.

Dr Kirby is fanastic!

Posted on October 13th, 2014

Each time I have had an appointment with Dr Kirby he is either early or on time. How unusual is that? He is a unique doctor that respects that your time is valuable to you. Dr Kirby and his staff are friendly, professional and very helpful. My painful neck is healing nicely!

Patient

Posted on September 13th, 2014

Dr. Kirby and his staff (Tang and others) are compassionate and professional. They seem to pinpoint the issue and move on to the next level of treatment seamlessly. My treatment was successful of which I am so thankful to be rid of the discomfort/pain. I would highly recommend Dr. Kirby to my family and friends.

Patient

Posted on June 20th, 2014

I could not speak more highly of Dr. Kirby. He is patient and kind. Everything he has done has moved me in the direction of feeling better. He is able to treat me without use of medications that make you feel loopy or high. He is thorough and a great doctor.

Posted on September 5th, 2016