The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren H Kofol
Dr. Warren H Kofol, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Massillon, OH. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery, Colon and Rectal Surgery and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Kofol is affiliated with Affinity Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Warren H Kofol has the following 3 specialties
- Colon and Rectal Surgery
Colorectal surgeons are doctors who perform surgery in order to correct problems with the anus, rectum or colon. These physicians perform colonoscopies, and other diagnostic procedures, in order to identify any issues that require surgical intervention. They then determine what type of surgical procedure would be best. The specialists also care for these patients post-operation to ensure proper healing and recovery.
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Warren H Kofol has the following 10 expertise
- Rectal Pain
- Bowel Resection
- Abdominal Pain
- Rectal Bleeding
- Colon Cancer
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Warren H Kofol - Posted on January 17th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Warren H Kofol - Posted on March 3rd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Warren H Kofol - Posted on February 25th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Warren H Kofol - Posted on February 18th, 2015
Dr. Kofol is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Summa Health System
Dr. Warren H Kofol Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Warren H Kofol, MD - Colon and Rectal Surgery in Massillon, OH, in this video.
Dr. Warren H Kofol is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Massillon, OH.