Dr. Warren M Krantz Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Warren M Krantz?

Private Practice -

While at first the idea of a membership fee to be allowed in to his practice seemed crazy, but it turned out to be the best decision my wife and I made. Dr Krantz is always available for my kids, morning, noon, night (weekends & holidays too). So often today doctors look to rush through appointments, Dr Krantz is the exact opposite. He spends as much time as is abolsutley needed with us. Each time we leave his office whether it is a sick visit or a routine physicial, we feel great about our decision to pay the membership fee. Some people may refer to this type of practice as elitist, and it may very well be, but I know the level of care my kids get is far beyond your typical pediatrician's office.

Dr. Warren M Krantz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.