Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Warren G Mills has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
I have spinal injections from Dr. Mills. I'm very anxious person and he is always courteous and very respectful. He actually goes above and beyond for me actually putting me out with Propethol So im actually asleep through my procedure. I usually also get great relief where I used not to get any relief when having them done through Baptist Hospital. I contribute this to doctor mills taking the extra time and concern to allow me to be put under. Before I moved and screamed in agony. Now I have no recollection usually only little sore for a day from procedure.
I have had several outpatient procedures for my spine troubles in the past 18 years; but since finding Dr. Mills a few years ago, I don't want to see anybody else to help ease my pain. He is very technically competent; caring and gentle and really strives to get to the source of the problem. He has always relieved some pain, but my problems can't be fixed easily, so I am able to postpone invasive procedures by working with Dr. Mills. My last procedure gave me tremendous releif from constant pain for the first time in years. He is easy to work with & his staff are caring.
Dr. Mills is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Florida Health Shands Hospital
Dr. Warren G Mills accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Warren G Mills in this video.
Dr. Warren G Mills is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlotte, NC.