Dr. Warren F Neely Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren F Neely?

Excellent skill, I would go to anyone else!

excellent

2 times without resulting any pain

Second Opinion

I trusted Dr. Neeley through 2 lumbar surgeries. Returned again with lumbar pain 7 months ago but was not told the truth about the condition of my back. I don't know why. I hate to use the term lied. Only one slide of my MRI was reviewed and at that point I got a second opinion and saw my entire back. I have 5 discs in various conditions. Bulges, a 6 mm protrusion, 2 other protrusions and other anomalies. I am now under the care of another physician for pain management and surgery as a last resort. Be careful. Get a second opinion. Go with your gut.

Great Dr

Glad I found Dr Neely

He takes care of his patient's & has a great bedside manner.

Owner of Buchanan Builders and Perfection Framing

I went to Dr. Neely almost 2 weeks ago for my lower back issues. I had pretty serious issues with my L4 and L5 discs being herniated. This caused pretty severe pain for me. Being that I have framed and built homes my entire life, ( approx. 30 years,) it was pretty much the only way I knew how to make a living. I had everything at stake. I won't lie, I was scared, afterall, I'm only 43 years old. When I first met with Dr. Neely at my appointment, he was very thorough and informative. His communication skills were superb. He explained my M.R.I to both my wife and I. He also gave me my options. The best option for me I thought, and so did he, was the Vari Lift implant surgery. Ok, so now we have a plan. Being that I have a non-consistent schedule and was about to get busy, I needed to get the procedure done asap. I couldn't believe it but he scheduled me for surgery the following Tuesday. 5 days after my initial appointment. After meeting with Dr. Neely and seeing his level of confidence with his professionalism, my fear was beginning to diminish. I, had done alot of research and with his decades of experience along with his high rate of confidence, I knew that I had chosen the right surgeon. Here.we are, it's Tuesday morning, and yes, I'm nervous. At this point in life I had never stayed overnight in a hospital or even had any major surgeries. I was very glad my wife was able to be by my side, making things alot easier for me. Everyone at the hospital was very professional and informative as well. Once I got out of surgery everything was explained to me again. Dr. Neely came to my room for the next 3 days, every morning to check on me and answer any questions that I had. The procedure went exactly how he said it would. I was on my way out of the hospital on Friday. I have been home now for 7 days. I am recovering with no issues. They had me up and walking the day after surgery, and my performance since has only gotten better. I am already noticing that my posture has improved. I also notice that the circulation in my feet is alot better, making me more sure-footed. It has only been 7 days since the procedure. I am starting to get excited about the benefits of this surgery, now that I am starting to notice them. These are life changing events for me, being that I am as physical as I am. I am very pleased so far with my experience with Dr. Neely. I feel very fortunate that I was able to have him as my surgeon. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others. I am also glad I made the decisions that he recommended. This is an event in my life that I will never forget. I have been in pain everyday for awhile now. I'm excited about the things to come, the things I had gradually lost, to get those back. I couldn't thank Dr. Neely enough for what he has done for me, not even close.

Three separate lumbar spine fusions.

But for Dr. Warren Neely's skill, I would have been in a wheelchair beginning in 2003. I had severe lumbar disc deterioration. My pain was not helped by pain infusions. In the time frame of 2003-2009, Dr. Neely performed three fusions of L5/L4, L4/L3, and L3/L2 in separate surgeries. I remain ambulatory today thanks to this wonderful and highly skilled neurosurgeon.

Dr. Neely is great as a technical surgeon but has way too many patients.On one appointment at 3:15p, I was number 34 on the list.Each appointment I had to wait approx two and a half hours before I was seen.If he did not come highly recommended as a great technical surgeon I would have seen someone else.

Patient

Dr. Neely has performed three back surgeries on me, the last one with three level titanium cages and recently, he performed a four level cervical fusion with bone plugs and titanium cages. He also performed a carpel tunnel release on me. He is absolutely wonderful. He is very conservative and does not schedule surgery at a whim unless absolutely necessary. I feel very comfortable with him and trust him completely. He is wonderful and his staff is top notch.