Dr. Warren Parker Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Warren Parker?

Posted on March 7th, 2016

This dr. fix me up when no one else did. 20 years of severe back pain & & in 2 days it was done. its been 9 years now & still no pain… I recommend him everyone that has back problems. gave me my life back. I appreciate you .

Horrible Experience!

Posted on November 19th, 2013

I have never been treated this poorly by any doctor in my 45 years. He would not discuss any information, only taking my referral documents and stating he would get back to me. This is unacceptable for any profession, especially the health profession.

Posted on March 18th, 2013

Excellent, I had surgery 2 years ago. I am 55 and I bike, kayak and go to salsa class 3 times a week. He is professional and very good at his job.

Too old to rock

Posted on May 31st, 2012

scare patient to force for operation which is unnecessary. there is time for everybody to stop. And it is time ....

Best neurological surgeon anywhere

Posted on April 9th, 2012

I required back surgery on 2 occasions. I was in & out sooner than other surgical patients with the same procedure. After my second procedure I was driving the next day (since I took no pain medicine). On other back pain occasions, I was told that my problems weren't surgical related & that I would heal normally, which I did. Not only is he a great surgeon, he is not surgery happy. He does not perform unnecessary surgery.

Rude, pushy, and incompetent.

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

after 2 hip replacements and a 5 level laminectomy for lumbar stenosis i went to see dr parker for a second opinion on why my back pain was getting worse.after reviewing my films he said nothing surgicaly could be done at this time. he then told me i was addicted to vicodin like elisabeth taylor and rush limbaugh (i take three vicodins a day). he then said he would like his radiology dept. to inject my lower back and they would call me to schedule. 1 month later and i still have'nt heard from them.he does not care.

Posted on January 13th, 2011

I have nohting but good comments with the way Dr.Parker performed my surgery. The whole experience was just as if I had just taken a nap. I have had minimal pain sinceI got home. I hope the rest of my recovery goes as well as my surgery. Relief at last now its just recovery time!

Gruff but effective

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Dr. Parker is not warm and fuzzy, but then I wanted a good surgical technician, which I got.

Posted on November 10th, 2010

What a jerk! Too many doctors who care out there to use this one. Thinks he's the Almighty. Dismisses you like a pest if your problems isn't noticeable right away. Went in for neck /disk probelms affecting hands and he didn't even look at my neck! What a farce!! Grade should be F-

Great Doctor

Posted on September 21st, 2010

If you want a doctor who is an excellent surgeon and one who keeps up with all new procedures, Dr. Parker is for you. If you want someone to hold your hand and say "Everything is going to be just fine", go on down the road. He has performed two surgeries on me and both were successful. If you are looking for a friend, he is not for you, if you are looking for the best surgeons, he is the one.

Don't waste your time with this one

Posted on June 24th, 2010

I am 60 years old. In my lifetime, this is the rudest doctor I have ever met. He takes no time with patient and could care less about patient.

Top Doc

Posted on May 8th, 2010

15 years ago i had back surgery & Dr Parker performed my surgery. I would srongly recommend this Dr to anybody that ask. Since my surgery i have had no problems whatsoever. I thought the Dr & his staff were very professional & would rate him excellent.