Dr. Warren J Reingold Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Warren J Reingold?

A caring doctor

I started seeing Dr. Reingold's father, way back when. I continued to entrust the care of my eyes to his son, who has been a terrific resource to me and my family for over 20 years. Sometimes it is hard to get an appointment, otherwise everything is as it should be.

The Dr. did a cataract surgery on me and when I went for the follow-up visit and told him I wasn't seeing well, the Dr. told me I was being too negative. I went to two specialists to try to determine what the problem was and they both told me that the wrong lens had been implanted and that my eye had been torn during the surgery.