Dr. Warren D Stacks Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Warren D Stacks?

Great Doctor with excellant staff.

I must say I was a little surprised when I read the only other review posted on this site. I have been a patient of Doctor Stacks for over eight years and have been treated for a myriad of ailments. During this eight years I have had absolutely no problems with the staff or treatments by Dr Stacks. First the staff, I am not sure what the other reviewer experienced or expected but I have had absolutely no problems. Granted personnel have come and gone but all were well trained and very professional. I am talking about personalities aside since some were friendlier than others but all were technically proficient. As far a treatment Dr. Stacks is through, courteous and extremely knowledgeable of his profession. He takes his time and always makes me comfortable when talking about event the most personal issues. I have enjoyed 100% accurate diagnosis. I have total confidence in Dr. Stacks as look forward to many more years as his patient.

Needs help

Office staff very oung and while they are very courteous, I left Dr. Stacks' practice due to errors on my file and even got lied to! Dr Stacks seems to be a good doctor but I do not trust his office staff at all. I did speak with him personally & he knows why. He needs at least one person in that office that really knows what's going on. They are either non-responsive or just keep apologizing. I feel for everyone but cannot deal with continued medical errors/lack of correct documentation, etc.