Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren M Sturman
Dr. Warren M Sturman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lauderdale Lakes, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sturman is affiliated with Broward Health Medical Center. Dr. Sturman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren M Sturman has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Warren M Sturman has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Warren M Sturman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Warren M Sturman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Very good Doctor. Strange envirement. Husband , Wife and Baby run the office. Doors open because baby is not monitored. You don't feel any privacy. Dr Sturman should relocate to a more professional environment.
Dr Sturman: ignored my complaints and never returned my calls in spite of the fact that i had been referred to him by a nearby hospital where i had been given a possible diagnosis of cancer. i wasted 6 weeks and possible jeapordized my life waiting for this physician to call me back (which he never did). His staff I had called at least 10 times and they always said they didnt have my correct phone number---which they did and they also said that "maybe" the doctor would call me back when he had time. I finally went to a specialist and was diagnosed with lung cancer from the xrays he had ordered. Dont waste your time with him.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Sturman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Warren M Sturman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
Locations & DirectionsWarren Sturman, 2951 NW 49th Ave Ste 103, Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Warren M Sturman in this video.
Dr. Warren M Sturman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lauderdale Lakes, FL.