Dr. Warren R Taff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren R Taff?

Long term disability

I was never examined by this dr, however he reviewed my disability Appel for mental health, and denied additional benefits. I would have given this dr zero stars but wasn't allowed per the survey.

Dr. Taff is the most compassionate, caring psychiatrist I have ever met. He listens intently to everything I have to say, and you can tell he truly cares about his patients. He actually wants to help me get better and will go out of his way to do so. He does not just write me a prescription and send me out the door, he takes time to understand the issues, so that he can be of better service. Besides his caring heart, he has amazing credentials, and is very knowledgeable.