Dr. Warren H Toews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Warren H Toews?

Dr. Toews saved my life

I was under the care of Dr. Warren Toews from birth to 18 years old. I am now a health 24 year old because of the care and attention I received from him. He more than knowledgeable in caring for my needs as a patient as well as an adolecent. I credit my well-being to Dr. Toews and the respect that he gave me as a patient in his care. He is a wonderful doctor. I only wish I was still one of his patients!

Dr. Warren Toews, there is none better!

If Dr. Toews is your child's cardiologist, you are in the BEST hands. We owe him our deepest gratitude for excellect CARE and superb KNOWLEDGE he always extended to us. Seattle parents, you are blessed to have him!