Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Warren Verdeck
Dr. Warren Verdeck, MD, FAAOS is a Doctor primarily located in Anamosa, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Anamosa, IA (and 1 other location). He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Verdeck is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital, Mercy Medical Center and Mercy Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Warren Verdeck has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Warren Verdeck has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Warren Verdeck is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Verdeck is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Luke's Hospital
Mercy Medical Center
Trinity Medical Center - 7th Street Campus
Jones Regional Medical Center
Cedar Rapids, IA
Surgery Center Cedar Rapids, Cedar Rapids, IA
St. Luke's Hospital, Cedar Rapids, IA
St Luke`s Methodist Hospital
45 Years Experience
University of Iowa
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Warren Verdeck in this video.
Dr. Warren Verdeck is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anamosa, IA.