Dr. Wasfy F Fahmy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wasfy F Fahmy?

Excellent Experience

Excellent experience - no questions about it. I had multiple lipoma in my back to have taken out, and they were able to move my initial appointment up to accomodate my last minute meetings at work. The procedure was to be the Phoenixville hospital a few weeks later, and this occurred without any issues or concerns. I felt Dr. Fahmy, his office staff and everyone at the Phoenixville hospital did an excellent job.

Efficient and knowledgeable

Dr. Fahmy treated my husband, who was in critical condition, and was efficient and direct in what the procedure would be and what the prognosis looked like. I appreciated his direct nature and his reputation far preceded him.I'm not sure about the person's comment that he was difficult to understand - I don't think that was true at all in my experience. Dr. Fahmy barely has an accent, in my interactions with him.The man knows his job. He's a doctor, not a social worker.

Exceptional Care

Completely effective, professional and top rate service.

Poor.. did not listen to me, rushed me in/out

Hard to understand him, does not speak good english. Not very friendly at all. Went back to see him months after surgery with issues and he made a comment that it can't be from his surgery on me. HOW WOULD he even know for sure until I had testing done to see what exactly is going on??