Dr. Washington C Hill Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Washington C Hill?

The best doctor ever!

Thanks to God and to Him - both of my twins already 7 years old! Amazing Doctor!!!!

Dr. Hill is very knowledgeable!

Very good experience, I felt like I was in good hands.

The best doctor on the earth! Saved me and my twins!

Dr Hill gets it wrong

Our appointment was a bad experience. We had an ultrasound performed by the tech and when there were "findings", the doctor did not have the interest, or ability to check for himself. Instead, he scheduled another ultrasound in 6 weeks and attempted to explain the meaning of the findings and measurements. The more he said, the less he seemed to know. He showed us graphs of normal fetal growth but did not know the units of measurement. Save yourself and go elsewhere.

R.N.

I appreciated the time he spent dealing with my diagnosis. Dr. Hill showed alot of caring and concern for me.

I tried to change my appointment time 2 weeks before appointment and no one returned my call. The office staff is very rude.

About 13 years ago, Dr. Hill became my perinatologist at SMH when I went into pre-term labor at 25 weeks. I had no idea who he was except that he was going to keep me pregnant and make sure that my son was born as healthy as possible. When he first breezed into my hospital room, I thought his bedside manner was a tad lacking in that he did not seem too affable but I soon learned that he truly is the most brilliant perinatologist/OB I ever had the privilege of having care for me. I've had three children and none of my subsequent OB's ever made me feel as secure (in healthy full-term pregnancies, no less!) as Dr. Hill did when my pregnancy and my unborn son were hanging on by a thread. I could care less about his sometimes blunt bedside manner; give me the tough genius anyday over the coddling, sensitive, and often average OB.

Saved my life

I was brought to SMH for an emergency c-section due to a rare condition. Dr. Hill was able to diagnose my condition accurately and do what was necessary to save my and my baby's lives.

patient

Dr. Is a kind, caring highly skilled and intelligent physician. He ensured that my baby and I received the highest quality, safe care. He is very easy to talk to, answered all questions thoroughly in an easy to understand manner. I am forever greatful for his care.

Dr. Hill puts his patients needs first at all times!

Dr. Hill is not only amazingly smart and talented at his job (he is one of the best perinatologists in the world, I believe); he does not hesitate to meet his patients medical needs. I trust him with my life; I know that he would do (has done) everything in his power (and he has a lot of it) to ensure that I receive the medical care he feels I need and deserve. Wonderful, wonderful Dr.!!!