Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Washington Sereatan
Dr. Washington Sereatan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Houston, TX . He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology. Dr. Sereatan is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Methodist Willowbrook Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Washington Sereatan has the following 1 specialty
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Sereatan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
Methodist Willowbrook Hospital
Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Methodist Diagnostic Center Hospital
North Cypress Medical Center
Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
Spring Branch Medical Center
Methodist West Houston Hospital
Mhhs Katy Hospital
Triumph Healthcare- Town And Country
Town And Country
Christus Saint Catherine
Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
17 Years Experience
Wake Forest University
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Washington Sereatan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Washington Sereatan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.