Dr. Wassila Amari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wassila Amari?

She made my life a nightmare.

Posted on July 30th, 2015

She gave a complete misdiagnosis. The medication she gave me caused me severe nausea and diarrhea. Since I did not have RA, the medications also caused me pain in joints where there had been no pain before. She wanted me to get on IV medication but since that medication slowed down the healing process and procedures planned for the next few years had to be done ASAP. So far that has consisted of 4 surgeries before I got a second and 3rd opinion and found out I do not have RA. Two of the surgeries were never required, nor did the area bother me till she gave me mediation for the RA. The other 2 surgeries, getting dentures and implants I was not going to do for another 3-5 years due to cost restraints. I am now in debt and only halfway through the denture and implant process. I have paid 2k and will owe another 6k in order to finish the denture and implant process. Also with the quick weight loss due to the nausea and diarrhea it made me lose a lot of hair. I WILL BE TURNING HER INTO THE MEDICAL BOARD. Beware of this so call RA doctor.

Posted on January 29th, 2015

The second or third rheumatogist I have seen and the only great one!

Superb doctor with modern tSreatmentsSuper

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Dr. Amari is a WONDERFUL physician. Whenever I have problems or concerns, she is available to help me. Excellent rheumatologist and lupus doctor. She also has the most modern treatments available, and her staff is the best. Nurse Julie is superb.

Excellent doctor

Posted on July 13th, 2011

I am so sorry to see Dr. Amari leave the area. She is a wonderful physician who really cares. I wish her luck where ever she went.

Posted on January 21st, 2011

This Physician is unorganized, uncaring and does'nt listen to the patient's problems. She was more focused on a diagnosis given by General Practioner than listening to full extent of problems. This Physician needs more practice on adapting a patient's behavior, instead of reacting with rude opinions. I chose not to follow up with this Dr. due to her attiude.

Posted on April 27th, 2017