- 9 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
- 2 specialties
- 7 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wassim Abida has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hematology & Oncology
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Blood Cancer
Showing 1 of 1
9 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2009
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Wassim Abida accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMemorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, 353 E 68th St, New York, NY
Dr. Wassim Abida is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.