- St Catherine Hospital
- Franciscan St Margaret Health-Dyer
Featured Providers Near YouSponsored Results
- Dr. Moira McQuillan, MDFamily MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Hector Salcedo, MDFamily Medicine, PediatricsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthLuis RiveraFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine, Primary Care, Geriatric Medicine, GeriatricianVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Oak Street HealthTina ValdezFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, Primary CareVIEW FULL PROFILE
Dr. Wassim Atassi has 3 locations
Dr. Wassim Atassi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wassim Atassi has the following 8 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Wassim Atassi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Wassim Atassi
Dr. Atassi graduated from the University of Damascus Faculty of Medicine in 1998. He works in Highland, IN and 2 other locations and specializes in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Atassi is affiliated with St Catherine Hospital and Franciscan St Margaret Health-Dyer.