Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Wassim M Bazzi has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Wassim M Bazzi has the following 30 expertise
- Urinary Diversion (Urinary Bladder Removal)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Kidney Stones
- Castration (Orchiectomy)
- Bladder Issues
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Testicular Cancer (Seminoma)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Kidney Cancer
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Dr. Wassim M Bazzi has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 14
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
11 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Wassim M Bazzi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichigan Institute Of Urology Pc, 18100 Oakwood Blvd Ste 315, Dearborn, MI
Dr. Wassim M Bazzi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.