More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wasyl M Szeremeta has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Pediatric Diabetes
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Showing 5 of 16
Amazing doctor, he saved my hearing when I was four years old. When all doctors at St. Chris said I had to have my eardrums removed he fought for my case and removed the Cholesteatoma while keeping my hearing intact. He was always polite and friendly, often joking with my mother and I on our visits. I strongly recommend him.
I was referred to Dr. Szeremeta by my primary. My son had reoccurring ear infections from 3 months to a yr old. My son rec'vd tubes in both ears. After waiting for the doc post surgery, he came out and was extremely rude to me (huffing and puffing), and recited directions a mile a minute almost from a script. My son had issues from day 1 after his surgery. Ended up going to CHOP with Dr. Ralph Wetmore where he redid the tubes and actually discovered that Dr. S failed to realize (what I told Dr S. all along) that my son needed his adenoids/tonsils removed. I would never return to Dr. S's office ever again. He is an arrogant, rude excuse for a doctor.
29 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1989
Christiana Care Health System
Dr. Wasyl M Szeremeta accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wasyl M Szeremeta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galveston, TX.