Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wasyl Terlecky Jr
Dr. Wasyl Terlecky Jr, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Dayton, OH. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Terlecky is affiliated with Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore, Southview Hospital & Family Health Center and Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Wasyl Terlecky Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Terlecky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Khn - Kettering Medical Center - Sycamore
Southview Hospital & Family Health Center
Khn - Greene Memorial Hospital
Khn - Grandview Medical Ctr
Kettering Medical Center
Fort Hamilton Hospital
Kettering Youth Services
Grandview and Southview Hospital
Kettering Memorial Hospital
Kett Med Center Sycamore
34 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Grandview Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Wasyl Terlecky Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1989 Mburg Centerville Rd, Dayton, OH
Dr. Wasyl Terlecky Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.