Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wathek Sakka has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wathek Sakka has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Wathek Sakka has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 14
Doctor was very caring and professional. He took his time with me answered all my questions. My whole family goes here and we are all very satisfied patients. Dr is very down to earth and easy to talk to. And his staff is amazing! I would never go to another doctor!!! If anyone doesn't like this doctor it is because they are drug addicts!
Rude girl working the front desk; unwilling to help you with any of your questions. This doctor only cares about your money! If you call to ask him a question, he wont talk to you. he directs his girl to tell you to come in so he can charge you for another office visit. He is not busy at all. Go figure.Also, he is NOT BOARD CERTIFIED.
This doctor is a quack! I had to wait for over 1 1/2 hours while the doctor talked to sales people. His bedside manner was horrible, he called me stupid when I simply asked a question. Then I think he sold me "free samples" of medications. I was told the office visit was one price, because I have no health insurance, but after I saw the doctor and he did nothing but take my blood pressure. He gave me sample medications and the price jumped another $50. Save yourself a lot of time and money and find another doctor!
Dr. Sakka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University
Dr. Wathek Sakka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEye Surgeons Associates Pc, 23611 Goddard Rd, Taylor, MI
Dr. Wathek Sakka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Taylor, MI.