Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Watson Arnold Jr
Dr. Watson Arnold Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with other offices in Lubbock, TX and Amarillo, TX (and 1 other location). He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Arnold is affiliated with Jps Health Network, Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital and Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Watson Arnold Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Went to Dr. Arnold when I was young and had chronic glomerulonephritis. He was very cold and uncaring and made fun of me for having acne on my face in front of nurse really mocking me asking if I wash my face . Which of course I am a perfectionist and always washed my face scrupulously, but when you have kidney disease your kidneys don't filter your blood and the impurities come out your skin. It happens with almost all kidney patients. Also made me have a biopsy which was very painful ,and then just said same diagnosis he had made before biopsy,so feel it was just done for the money, of course not to help me at all. Don't feel he knows anything about kidney disease or how to treat it..
Dr. Arnold is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jps Health Network
Baptist Saint Anthony's Surgical Hospital
Children's Medical Center of Dallas
University Medical Center - Lubbock
Cook Children's Medical Center
TX Tech Physicians Associates
TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital SW Fort Worth
Lincoln County Medical Center
Texas Tech Helath Sciences Medical Cente
TX Health Fort Worth
TX Health Southwest Fw
43 Years Experience
The University of Texas Southwestern
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Watson Arnold Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Watson Arnold Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.