Dr. Watson Fung Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Watson Fung?

Doctor needs to learn more about compassion and humility.

Posted on November 3rd, 2013

He has VERY POOR bedside manner. Minutes before I'm going into surgery he comes into my room and berates me and proceeds to tell me what horrible shape I'm in! I don't know him and he knows nothing about me or my past history. Here I am trying to psych myself up for this procedure and this schmuck of a doctor tears me down in front of my wife and my nurse who happened to in the room with me. This guy should never be allowed to talk with any more patients. Best to leave the talking with those who have some common sense.

Posted on January 29th, 2013

Dr. Fung and his assistant were incredible. They put me at ease and made sure i was comfortable preceding surgery. Upon waking, I felt comfortable and not overmedicated

Becareful in Future

Posted on October 3rd, 2012

Very unprofessional and condescending, calling me sweetie and honey. He was my doctor for anesthesia for a resent surgery and choose not to inform me of a procedure he would be doing....I would have refused if he had explained his plans. I now have an infection in my neck, sweeling, loss of voice and in a lot of pain. In the future I will make sure he never touches me again.

Posted on October 24th, 2016