Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayman Parker
Dr. Wayman Parker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Parker is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee, Aurora Sinai Med Ctr, Milwaukee, Wi and Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayman Parker has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Hot Flashes
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Parker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St. Joseph's Hospital-Milwaukee
Aurora Sinai Med Ctr, Milwaukee, Wi
Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
39 Years Experience
Michigan State University
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Wayman Parker accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5818 W Capitol Dr, Milwaukee, WI
Dr. Wayman Parker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.