Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Miller
Dr. Wayne Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Barnstable, MA. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Dr. Miller is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Board of Health. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Miller is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Massachusetts General Hospital
Board of Health
41 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Wayne Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2231 Meetinghouse Way, West Barnstable, MA
Dr. Wayne Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Barnstable, MA.