- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne O Alani MD
Dr. Wayne O Alani, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. They have 36 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Alani is affiliated with Baylor St Luke's Medical Center, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and Texas Orthopedic Hospital. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Wayne O Alani has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wayne O Alani has the following 19 expertise
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Replacement
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Back Pain
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
36 Years Experience
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Wayne O Alani Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Wayne O Alani
Dr. Alani graduated from the The University of Texas School of Medicine At San Antonio in 1983. Dr. Alani works in Houston, TX and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Alani is affiliated with Baylor St Luke's Medical Center, Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital, Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital and Texas Orthopedic Hospital.