Have you seen Dr. Wayne O Alani?

Great Surgeon

I had a total knee done and I am doing things I haven’t done in years. Dr Alani and his staff were excellent and caring answering all my questions along the way. I’m very happy I picked him and he’s funny too!

Excellent doctor!

Dr Alani treated me for a meniscus tear and I feel great playing tennis and working out. He gave me many options prior to surgery but I elected to fix the problem and it did. I loved his bedside manner and personality. If you have a knee problem see him ASAP!

Brenda

This is by far the best Surgeon I’ve been to. He did a knee replacement on me and I’m walking pain free and playing tennis again. He explained the procedure exactly how it happened. You’re lucky if you get to see him. Love this doctor!

Great doctor

I had a knee meniscus done by Dr Alani and it’s doing very well. He was very nice and caring. He even ordered me an mri the same day I saw him and called me with the result the next day which was something no doctor has ever done for me. The surgery was painless and I’m exercising now like never before. I highly recommend this doctor and he’s funny too!

Excellent Orthopedic Surgeon

I rarely review doctors but the last review is ridiculous. Dr Alani fixed my knee and it’s perfect. I had the exact same surgery as this last review and mine went perfect as did other people I’ve talked to who went to this doctor. I think this is about the patient who was the problem.

Absolutely Avoid him

It’s a long story but I have had meniscus surgery done by him 7 months back and still can’t walk. My surgery was supposed to be a straight forward lateral meniscus repair. Looks like he may not have repaired anything . Please don’t go to him. If you have surgery scheduled with him like next few days, still cancel. I am simply doing my moral duty by warning you- I wish someone would have warned me before. I will update my review once I get second opinion after my MRI done two days back. What I heard from the surgeon I went to get a second opinion, was simple Unbelivable!!!!!!

this doctor is exceptional!

Explored other options before Surgery. Very Thorough.

Too busy to figure out real problem

When I returned for post op exam the assistant asked me "what are you here for". Please read my chart I had an MRI and he didn't ask for the films for almost 4 wks after Doesn't touch base to let you know what's going on and does t tell options I truly feel he is too busy to care what my issues are. He guesses at what it is without truly exploring I don't want to take away he might be a great surgeon but if you want information or someone to dig deeper into your problem you a The on your own. By the way I am the one who requested my MRI not dr Alani

Knee problem

He is great, lessons carefully with a big smile and then explains everything to me in a simple language not like some doctors who think they are talking with doctors not normal people :P I visited then another doctor as a second opinion and he confirmed what Dr. Alani said

GET SECOND OPINION

Dr. Alani did minimal amount of review on my knee and was hurried. In a matter of seconds was already talking about surgery without options. His assumption was totally incorrect and only because of how abruptly he brought up the need for surgery was I questioning his diagnosis. I got second opinion and had totally different procedure reviewing my knee with lots of attention and testing of movement. I was advised absolutely NOT a candidate for surgery.

A very good docutor but getting appointment is difficult

A very good Orthopedic surgeon and Doctor- operated upon my mother's both arms after she had fractured them in two separate occasions. Both the surgeries were major but there were no complications whatsoever since she was operated (13 years ago). The issues I face with his office is getting an appointment for check ups- I have a tennis elbow problem and my right arm pains- when asking for appointment I was told to come after a week. The reception staff whoever picks up the phones are insensitive- not even ready to listen the problem the consultation is sought for. Result- either I have to go to emergency room or look for another doctor, reluctantly. Summary- a very good doctor with unprofessional and insensitive staff in front office.

Dr. Wayne O Alani is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.