Dr. Wayne B Bauerle Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Wayne B Bauerle?

I went to Dr.Bauerle for herniated in neck he did the surgery after surgery i kept on having pain that was increasing and only got worse.I was treated like a drug seeker.On my last appointment with him he stated it is what it is you just will have to live with it!come to find out i had a large spinal cyst the size of a golf ball crushing my spinal cord between C7 and T1.I was having issues with using my left arm and left leg the pain was so badMy advice is go to Mount Pleasent to the South eastern spinal Ins.

Active LIFE

Increased back pain has limited my active life style. I went to see Dr. Bauerle in hopes that he might offer some relief. I had an MRI and went to pain management for Epidural Steriod Injections. I'm back, ACTIVE and feeling GREAT.

Sent to Dr. Bauerle with a Workers Compensation injury. I had injured my neck and couldn't perform my regular job. After seeing me and scheduling an MRI, I was sent for Epidural Steroid Injections. I feel great. Back to work fulltime.

Great Surgeon

This doctor knows his stuff. He is arrogant but an excellent surgeon. He performed a cervical fusion on me with great results.

Dr Bauerle is awesome! Very informative and kind.

anyone but him

I came to him for a spinal stenosis problem in my neck . he began treating me like some drug seeker . I never mentioned anything about that . the guy should no be practicing . he kept focusing on his own life not mine . do not walk run from this guy

I don't get this guy he talks about everything but you the patient . he seems as though he could care less about diagnosis .

Dr. Bauerle and his staff are all I could have hoped. He listened and gave me the absolute best care, and I believe, best advice and treatment during my visits. Back pain can be debilitating and it was nice to have someone take me seriously. I would recommend him to anyone.

Young & Active

Good listener. Patient. Anti-inflammatory and exercises were all I needed. Nice to find a surgeon that was conservative.

Great Doctor and Practice

I was very impressed with Dr. Bauerle, his staff and practice during my first visit. He is professional, caring and took the time to educate me about the pain I was experiencing in my back. I liked the fact that my wait time was not long, his staff was friendly, and I left happy with my overall visit. I highly recommend Dr. Bauerle to anyone that has back/neck pain. I will return to this practice not only for a follow-up appointment for my back pain but for any other joint pain I might experience in the future.

something shady

There's something shady about this guy. Totally didn't help me at all and like a previous post was more interested in your personal life. I think his opinion was wrong but maybe I'm a little biased I received the best treatment in the past in Duke health system.

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Wayne B Bauerle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Myrtle Beach, SC.