Dr. Wayne S Blocker Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Wayne S Blocker?

incompetent doctor/horrible staff

Starting with the office staff, Miss Cindi ( who told me she had been there for 12 years) was completely unpleasant and unethical. She gave me incorrect information on the phone, directed me to extensions that could not help, finally she said she would call me back. Two weeks passed and i never received a call. When i came into the office to figure out the issue, she said she changed her mind about calling me because of my attitude? She wasnt the doctor, yet she refused to followup with his patient who was having a problem after she said that she would. The lady is very provking and unnaturally easily angered. This office has no OFFICE MANAGER, i assure most of your complaints will never reach the doctor as the front staff thinks she IS the doctor. This doctor has horrible staff , unethical, unprofessional, hardly effective, very misleading. I was also told by other ladies that hes made mistakes on his gender predictions with his sonograms. Even after delivering with him, the nurses at the hospital whispered about other patients bad experiences. I would stay far away from this office. To avoid service like this, i would gladly go to another county if need be.

An Amazing Dr. with wonderful staff

I am now 19 weeks preg and this is the second pregnancy i have seen Dr. Blocker in.(HE IS NOT THE ONLY OB I HAVE EVER SEEN EITHER) I chose to come back to him because there were complications in my first pregnancy that had he not acted so fast my son may not be here today. I feel very comfortable around Dr. Blocker & his staff and have NEVER had a time i didn't feel welcomed.

Great Dr With Great Staff

I had my first appointment with him about a month ago and was treated so well by his staff. No more than a 5 minute wait in the waiting room to see him. Our first meeting was not in an exam room but a consultation in his office first to get my history. He was wonderful. Yesterday he completed a laproscopy of my pelvis at BRH and he was excellent. Great job! I only wish I knew him before I had my two kids because he would have been a super OB!!!!!

If you'd like a Doc that takes the time to get to know you, this doc is not for you!

I was a patient only until 27 weeks when I finally got the smarts to find a doc that cares. He never listened to any of my concerns and when I went to emergency and labor & delivory for signs of pre-term labor he never called to check up on me nor did he ask about it at my next appt. This is my 2nd pregnancy so it's not like I have no idea what it's like to be pregnant. I had pre-term labor with my first and was on bed rest at 32 weeks, Dr. Blocker has shown no concern for this at all. This pregnancy has definitely been harder. I have been extremely stressed at work, headaches almost everyday, and severe back pain. When I bring these up to Dr. Blocker I get the response "oh well that's pregnancy".... REALLY?? How uncaring could a doc be?? I was tired of the unconcern of Dr. Blocker and his staff so I have left for better treatment, but really wish I had sooner!!

I orignally thought he was a good Dr until I had a D and C performed. Very poor after care. Was glad to move offices to another ob/gyn

I love him because he knows what he is doing and he will tell you what he thinks

Strange