Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Wayne J Brotzman Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Wayne J Brotzman Jr has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Infectious Disease
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Wayne J Brotzman Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 8
I've been a patient of Dr Brotzman's for many years, but am now seriously considering looking for a new family Dr. At my last few appts. I felt that he no longer wants to be bothered with anything other than the routine, and he seems to have lost the compassion that once made him a fabulous Dr. He once told me that when a patient tells him they know something is wrong it behooves him to listen to them, and it makes me very sad that he apparently no longer feels this way.
Dr. Brotzman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Wayne J Brotzman Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSlate Belt Family Practice Pc, 826 S Broadway, Wind Gap, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne J Brotzman Jr, DO - Family Medicine in Wind Gap, PA, in this video.
Dr. Wayne J Brotzman Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wind Gap, PA.