Dr. Wayne E Brunell Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Wayne E Brunell?

I would recommend to anyone. Changed my life.

A disturbing experience

I saw Dr. Brunell for a year, basically because I could not find another psychiatrist. I found him condescending, inflexible, inpatient, unable to listen to me and hostile at times. I found him overly pathologizing and would leave visits feeling like there was something wrong with me. He lacks social skills and empathy. I would not recommend him.

Nice but too many visits and not polite

He does not ask how you are doing when you enter the office nor does his secretary. (For me, please, thank you, and how are you are very important for me- even if you are on auto pilot). He also did not wish me a happy holiday (around the holiday season) after I had wished him a happy holiday twice as I was leaving. This did NOT make me feel like a person.I submitted my tests confirming a diagnosis (A 4000$ test with 8 hours of intense testing as well as a 25 page document report of this) which he ENTIRELY dismissed. Instead, he performed an 'evaluation' on me for the first 3 sessions and took 20 minutes out of one of our sessions to 'confirm' my diagnosis by reading the report (which was given the first day).Also, he always ends our sessions about 5 minutes earlier than they are expected to. When insurances are being billed so much, I feel like that I should be getting this quality of care.I would highly recommend another doctor.

Needs answers in stock form-- won't let me just tell him things. I never feel like he's actually listening to me to listen-- more like he's listening for key words.