patient

My first experience with DR.Cheng was in hospital. He was a bit cool. After becoming his patient and being treated by him in his office. I realized I was in the hands of a 5 star cardiologist. In the hospital he had more urgent things to care about than a friendly + chit-chat ".

I gave Dr. Cheng a poor review after my first appointment which was a couple of years ago. After several more visits, I realize that I made a mistake in my first review. Dr. Cheng is a great doctor who is very caring. Don't be put off if he seems brisk; his bedside manner is rather formal but he will answer your questions!

Dr. Cheng went above & beyond to meet a last minute request for cardiac clearance for a next day surgery. He was very concerned and helpful.

Dr Cheng went above & beyond to meet a last minute request for cardiac clearance for my next day surgery. He was concerned and helpful.

Ingorance, wont be going back to this "I am better then you" Dr

Kind of bummed that our primary spoke so highly of this Dr. We love our primary dr but this one, if you like to have a physician that is on your level then don't go to him. He has the attitude that he is better then you and talks to you like a 2 year old!

Dr. Wayne K Cheng is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Safety Harbor, FL.