Dr. Wayne T Cornblath Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Wayne T Cornblath?

USELESS VISIT WITH A STANDARD 2 HR WIT TIME

Was sent to Dr. C because is was supposed to be an experienced specialist for hard to diagnose case. He has no bedside manner, no eye contact; shows no real interest in the patient other than a routine reading of the computerized chart; did not acknowledge person who accompanied patient; is a terrible example for med residents who followed him in like puppets; resents being questioned (I am an experienced health professional); is arrogant; offered absolutely no new information about the patient's medical condition; appeared to not care; ordered routine blood work;; and was annoyed when asked how we could have the results sent to primary care doc off site; This MD Visit with a 2 hour wait (standard for this doctor) was a complete waste of time and a hardship for a sick patient; Good example of how not to practice medicine.

I've been seeing Dr Cornblath for several years and while he was very informative and courteous for my initial appointments and diagnosis, his bedside manner has gone down hill over the last few years. I now feel like a statistic, since that seems all he talks about. Im rushed through my followup visits and any questions i have seem insignificant. The last appointment and dealings with him and his staff was the last straw. its hit and miss with the staff. Some are courteous, some are borderline rude. Moving on.

Caring and informative

The Dr and all of the staff are wonderful.

A Very Poorly Behaved Man

Dr. Cornblath is the most condescendingly rude doctor I have ever been to. He has rolled his eyes at me, dismissed me with a sweep of the hand before I can even begin to answer his questions. He has accused me of self-diagnosing, when I'm simply trying to relate how I feel. These are a few of the problems I've had.The only kind of patient well suited for Wayne Cornblath is the old fashioned, passive kind who let doctors do and act as they please. I would not recommend him to anyone.