Have you seen Dr. Wayne H Cotton?

He is the worst dr ever he lied and scams people and is not reliable or organized at all I highly recommend you do not see himself

I saw Dr Cotton years back. I wouldn’t recommend him to my enemy. I asked for my medical records. He said he doesn’t keep any. I sent a certified letter requesting my records and never heard back. A family member of mine also felt he seemed to be some hole in the wall place for people to get their supply. Def. question why you see this Dr.

Very personable and really listens.

In my opinion...

Listen either you love Dr. Cotton or you hate him. No either, or!

Sensible, caring doctor

Doctor Cotton is a very sensible and caring individual who will spend the time necessary with you and/or your child to get to the bottom of problems. He recognizes the stresses that psychological issues can place on individuals and families, and is very engaged to help find a resolution.

from an exhausted Mom

Dr. Cotton is a very down to earth doctor.It is easy to envision him as a doctor and as a member of any given community... he really puts you and your child at ease.He is very wise about his overall interpretation, and looks at the patient and the family that is trying so hard to help. He is very professional, yet personable. My child finally found someone who was ready and willing to understand her and her needs.I did have to wait for my appointment. I also encountered some confusion as to what was completed and what needed to be completed. However, Dr. Cotton was the first professional who remembered that first and foremost my child is struggling and so is her family. It did not matter about the lateness nor the organization. My child and I both finally felt validated and relieved because Dr. Cotton's diagnosis/ explanation/ opinion/treatment were proper and to the point.As a parent, I am completely willing to let the silly stuff go as long as we are heard and respected for our part in the treatment process.

Dr Cotton is a good doctor and spends as much time as is needed with you. He takes notes and remembers things from your life & previous sessions. The two negatives are; A very poor response time to voicemails, and he is OFTEN very late and misses appointments frequently.

Dr. Wayne H Cotton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glastonbury, CT.

Dr. Wayne H Cotton Is this you?