Dr. Marvin W Couch II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Marvin W Couch II?

Dr. Couch is definitely the best physician in Rawlins. Very good with children and spends a lot of time with my family. I would not go to any one else!

Quick/easy appointments

If you have ever tried to get in to see some other doctors in Rawlins, you'll understand how nice it is to be able to get in quickly when needed. I actually switched to Dr. Couch because I couldn't wait 2 weeks to get in to see my previous Dr. Dr. Couch was able to see me the next day.

I waited a really long time in the waiting room for my follow up visit. I know he is busy but... He didn't really listen to what I was asking. Preoccupied.

Doctor's Response

Please advise me of who you are, and I will try to evaluate what could have happened.

Excellent Physician

Dr. Couch is the best physician in Rawlins, Wyoming. Very intelligent and knowledgeable.

Doctor's Response

Thank you! I try my best.

The best!

Dr. Couch is one of the most thorough doctors I have ever met, and although he stays very busy, he always has time for his patients! A GREAT DOCTOR!

Doctor's Response

Thank you! I try my best.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Couch has delivered both of my children and remained our family doctor of choice! He was correct in the outcome of both sexes of our children. He has excellent bedside manner, and always a pleasure to talk to. He always takes the time in answering our questions, very courteous and professional. He is very knowledgeable in his chosen career field. We look forward to his continued care with our family throughout the years!

Doctor's Response

Thank you. I try my best.