Dr. Wayne D Kelly Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Wayne D Kelly?

Wonderful and conscientious and listens very well.

Best pain dr. EVER

Very punctual, nurse Anna is amazing, he's a great listener and seems genuinely concerned about his patients which is very difficult these days. Read some bad reviews about him..all lies..I have been to countless neurologists and drs over the years and he is by far the best..wants to find the cause of problem and help..not just prescribe pain pills as stated in other false reviews. I have been going to him for the last 7 months and the biggest issue at his office is the receptionist attitude problem but once u r past her it is smooth sailing.. all around best dr I've seen..kudos Dr. Kelly and thank you..

Great dr highly recommended him!! Hands down

Not a good listerner

Dr. Kelly was very prompt with his appointments. However, his bedside manner is poor. He does not listen well as he is too busy writing notes in long hand on a piece of paper the whole time. He is also very quick to prescribe narcotic pain medicine as if it was no big deal. Very eager to tell you you need surgery even before you have had test done.

He is the only doctor that explained my sleep study to me and listened to what my concerns are. I have been seeing neurologists since I was 16 I am 43 now. He cares he listens and his staff is very kind. I am lucky I found him now I can recieve the correct care for my medical condition!

Best doctor ever

he is the greatest neurologist that iv'e ever been to!!!