Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne N Darville MD
Dr. Wayne N Darville, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Calhoun, GA, with another office in Cartersville, GA. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne N Darville has 2 locations
100 Market Place Blvd Ste 201
Cartersville, GA 30121
Dr. Wayne N Darville has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Wayne N Darville has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Wayne N Darville Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. Wayne N Darville
Graduate of Oakwood University 1980, Chemistry and Zoology, University of South Florida College of Medicine 1984 Emory University, Pediatric Residency Training Programme 1987. Special Interests: Pediatric ER and Trauma, Procedures, Life-Flight and Angel Transports. Served in the Departments of Pediatric as well as the Department of Family and Preventive Medicine as Associate Professor. “My heartfelt purpose is: Serving families as they grow together in health and harmony.”
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wayne N Darville is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Calhoun, GA.