Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wayne P Digiacomo has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
I have been a patient of Dr. D now for almost 4 years I only see him for gyn because both of my kids were born via csection in a hospital where he is not affiliated to. How ever having do much experience with physician I strongly believe that Dr. D is an excellent physician very down to earth easy to talk to makes you feel very comftable and respected his office staff and equipment are very up to date. I would recommend him to any woman of any age.
I have been using this doctor as my GYN for a few years, but I'm switching. I'm not a Mom, so I guess my mistake was using a doctor that specializes in childbirth as my GYN. I recently had a medical emergency and I was sent to him for a follow up. His "bedside manner" had me in tears. Luckily, I was able to find another doctor who was professional, was able to explain my options to me, and wasn't seeing money signs because I was in need of surgery. I'm switching my GYN doctor immediately.
Dr DiGiacomo was patient and friendly. He addressed all my questions. I get super paranoid during pregnancy and he helped me feel calm and he even met me in the hospital during a false alarm. During labor he let the process take its course and didn't rush me or the baby, like my last OB did. He's really a fantastic doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2011, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Digiacomo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jackson Health System
Dr. Wayne P Digiacomo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Carelink HMO
- Coventry FL Employer Group HMO Open Access
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Humana South Florida HUMx HMOx
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsBirth Center, 3001 W Hallandale Beach Blvd Ste 200, Hallandale, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne P Digiacomo in this video.
Dr. Wayne P Digiacomo is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Hallandale, FL.