Dr. Wayne Digiacomo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Digiacomo?

DR.D GREAT GUY

Posted on September 23rd, 2015

DR. D IS A GREAT OBGYN. ALSO HIS STAFF A WONDERFUL .

Mom of 2

Posted on May 14th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. D now for almost 4 years I only see him for gyn because both of my kids were born via csection in a hospital where he is not affiliated to. How ever having do much experience with physician I strongly believe that Dr. D is an excellent physician very down to earth easy to talk to makes you feel very comftable and respected his office staff and equipment are very up to date. I would recommend him to any woman of any age.

Great doctor :)

Posted on September 6th, 2012

Dr. D actually gets to know you. You feel like family bythe time you have your baby, and it's like he's another family member sharing in your big day. We planned my C-section, and he made me feel so at ease. I highly recommend him. He also circumcised my son!

Find another GYN

Posted on December 10th, 2011

I have been using this doctor as my GYN for a few years, but I'm switching. I'm not a Mom, so I guess my mistake was using a doctor that specializes in childbirth as my GYN. I recently had a medical emergency and I was sent to him for a follow up. His "bedside manner" had me in tears. Luckily, I was able to find another doctor who was professional, was able to explain my options to me, and wasn't seeing money signs because I was in need of surgery. I'm switching my GYN doctor immediately.

Best OB/GYN I've ever met.

Posted on July 30th, 2011

Dr DiGiacomo was patient and friendly. He addressed all my questions. I get super paranoid during pregnancy and he helped me feel calm and he even met me in the hospital during a false alarm. During labor he let the process take its course and didn't rush me or the baby, like my last OB did. He's really a fantastic doctor.

Amazing OB!

Posted on July 17th, 2011

Dr. D is an amazing obstetrician in South Florida area. I was a client at the Birth Center in Hallandale but had to be transferred to the nearby hospital where Dr. D met up with us to help deliver my baby. He truly believes in a woman's ability to birth naturally and is very caring and encouraging. He and the midwives were our advocates at the hospital and I don't know what we would have done without him there. If you're looking for a down to earth, personable, caring OB who supports a woman's right to choose how she wants to birth her babies, Dr. D is your guy! We also had him do our son's circumcision which I must say was an excellent job. It was very fast, he took off just the right amount, and the healing process was a couple days, if that.We're very happy with Dr. Digiacomo and would recommend him to anyone who is pregnant and looking for a doctor.

LOVED HIM

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Dr. DiGiacomo is a wonderful obstetrician. He is one of the few OBs in south FL who truly believes in a woman's ability to give birth naturally. I would highly recommend his to anyone. He does VBACs also.

Posted on February 9th, 2017