Dr. Wayne Dubov Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Wayne Dubov?

Caring & Nice Doctor

Posted on November 21st, 2010

I had read the two previous reviews prior to my appt. and was a bit concerned about meeting this doctor. I have to say I had the complete opposite experience with him. I have met my share of doctors these past 5 years and unfortunately some have not been either very knowledgeable or kind for that matter. There have been doctors that haven't wanted to give me any time and have given me the impression I was wasting their time. For me Dr. Dubov was friendly and very caring and I also felt very comfortable with him. He listened to me, asked the appropriate questions and conducted his testing with true professionalism. I personally would recommend him to friends/family. I am glad my experience was a positive one.

Posted on January 12th, 2015