Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne S Dysinger
Dr. Wayne S Dysinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Riverside, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Dysinger is affiliated with Loma Linda University Medical Center East Campus. Dr. Dysinger has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne S Dysinger has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Showing 5 of 5
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Dysinger is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Loma Linda University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Dr. Wayne S Dysinger accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Charles Browning Do, 4315 Brockton Ave, Riverside, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne S Dysinger in this video.
Dr. Wayne S Dysinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.