Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Eckhardt
Dr. Wayne Eckhardt, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Syracuse, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Eckhardt is affiliated with Community Campus at Upstate University Hospital, Crouse Hospital and Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Wayne Eckhardt has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Eckhardt is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Syracuse Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Auburn Memorial Hospital
Community Gen Hosp
St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
University Hospital Suny Health Science Center
Crouse Health Hospital
SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Suny Health Science Acute Care
41 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1976
Strong Memorial Hospital
Dr. Wayne Eckhardt accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsElite Healthcare Medical Associates, 5823 Widewaters Pkwy, East Syracuse, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Wayne Eckhardt in this video.
Dr. Wayne Eckhardt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.