Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker
Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Union, NJ, with other offices in Woodbridge, NJ and Warren, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Fleischhacker is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Jfk Medical Center. Dr. Fleischhacker has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker has the following 7 expertise
- Back Pain
- Acute Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 16
I have been a patient of Dr Fleichhacker for a few years now and he is an awesome physician! He's very hands on and very attentive when it comes to his patients care. The staff at the office are always on point and I truly have NO COMPLAINTS what so ever when referring to Dr Fleichhacker and the staff at Union Psin Management.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Fleischhacker is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Temple University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Wayne Fleischhacker is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Union, NJ.